Chance for the Blind Foundation is honored to invite you to the biggest meeting of the blind, visually impaired, their families and friends.
16th October 2017 in Torwar Hall, you can take part in a big gala entitled „We can see nothing, and you? – Can you see us?” GALA REHA FOR THE BLIND IN POLAND. During the gala we will present plenty of attractions:
- Exhibition of technological equipment for the blind and visually impaired people
- Performances of famous people involved in areas of sport, culture, media, nongovernmental organizations and institutions
- Presentations of popular sports for disabled (pin-pong,, blind tennis, blind football, etc.)
- Festival of films with audiodescription
- Cabaret shows: blind people can joke! - "The brighter Side of the blind fate"
- Finals of the youth talent contest
- Happening: “We are together” - every spectator will get a balloon with the slogan of the gala
The main attraction of our of gala will be a concert of the famous polish artists and musicians with disabilities
The ceremony will be accompanied by the exhibition of the equipment for the blind and visually impaired persons. The gala will be a great opportunity for exhibitors to present the latest products and technologies that help blind and visually impaired people and people with other disabilities in their daily lives. We expect about 5 thousands visitors (about half of them disabled.), policymakers and TV representatives.
17th-18th October 2017, The Palace of Culture and Science - one of the Poland's best-known places, located in the very heart of its capital city: conference and exhibition. „The Great Meeting” will be held in the Ratuszowa hall (the biggest hall in the whole palace). Panel discussions and numerous attractions will be organized in other halls.
Registered Office: Kameralna 1/30, 03-406 Warsaw ? Office: Chlubna 88, 03-051 Warsaw ? tel./fax. + 48 022 510 10 99
National Court Reg. number (KRS) 0000260011 ? Tax Identification Number (NIP) 113-229-56-59 ? szansadlaniewidomych.org
The conference will consist of:
- Lectures and panel discussions
- “Room of touch and sound” - How do the Blind experience space?
- “We can see nothing. And you? – Can you see us?” manifestation
- Presentations of different sports for the blind and visually impaired people
- Exhibition of technological equipment for the blind and visually impaired people,
and many more…
If you wish to take part in this year's exhibition, either during gala or the main conference, or during both events, please send an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org before 31st of August 2017.
For more information see http://www.szansadlaniewidomych.org/ (External link)